- Intergrated 15.5” LED display with HDMI connection which lets you catch every detail of your favorite games and movies
- Integrated stereo speakers and dual 3.5 mm headphone jacks allow you to blast the sound or keep it to yourself
- Rugged case protects all your gaming gear from minor impacts
- Storage bags hold your controllers, power supplies, and other accessories while traveling
- Straps and fitted foam base hold your console firmly in place while also allowing for proper ventilation
Tha Batman Group
Dear Lifehacker, I’ve learned a bunch of great Photoshop tricks but whenever I use that knowledge my images end up looking unrealistic. I don’t want my family to look like an airbrushed perfume ad or my nature photos to look like a unicorn threw up a rainbow all over them.
Most people go to sleep in a monophasic sleep cycle for 6-8 hours each night. Polyphasic sleep cycles consist of sleeping several times in a 24 hour period that total between 2-4 hours.
“Halo: 10th Anniversary” - Painting by Sam Spratt
I don’t “game” often these days despite a love for the art form. However, back when I was a young teen, I can’t even begin to account for what was easily hundreds of hours poured into the original Halo. It was a bonding experience with my 3 brothers like no other. A freak happening that brought us all together to blow each other’s heads off with 3 shots and save the world. Etched on the helmet are a slew of names and phrases fans will know well. Oh yes… I was, am, and will always be: a geek.
Win a custom Skyrim Xbox 360 console
Visit The Elder Council on Facebook and play the Drag & Shout app.
Solve the puzzle before time runs out to see the Dragon Shout in action, download an exclusive wallpaper, and enter for a chance to win the limited edition console.
“Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only…